Mission and Vision
Seniors Action Quebec works to maintain and enhance the vitality of English-speaking Quebec seniors. All efforts will identify and address challenges and issues to promote a healthy and active lifestyle for English-speaking seniors.
What we do:
- Building a network of organizations to support English-speaking seniors.
- Develop and support senior leadership locally and provincially.
- Encouraging and celebrating the contributions of English-speaking seniors throughout Quebec.
- Raising awareness and working to address challenges facing English-Speaking seniors in Quebec.
- Working to ensure access to information and services for a healthy, and active, aging community.
- Seniors Action Quebec will work with governments to address challenges/needs facing English-speaking seniors.